To support our partners and friends we're giving away treats with any whole pie order while supplies last! Here's what we have lined up for you:
- Tuesday 9/22: 4-pack of MadRy Organic Sourdough Bagels from Macrina Bakery
Now HIring: Delivery Drivers
Pagliacci Pizza's delivery drivers enjoy working independently and having fun. Check out our Jobs page for hiring locations. Interested in applying? Call us at 206.726.1717.
Special Offering: Rosé!
Celebrate the warmer months with Pour Me Rose from àMaurice! Available for a limited time and while supplies last.
NEW! Now you can pre-order slices for pick-up via our app!
Slices are now available to order for pick-up from most of your favorite Pagliacci locations on the app! Navigate to the 'Slice Bar' menu, tap on the slice you want to pick-up, choose a pick-up location and place your order. Your slice(s) will be waiting for you! Check out how we're keeping you safe during pick-up orders here!
Safety remains our top priority at all times. We are following the CDC and the King County Health Department’s guidelines to provide food to you safely. Below are the policies we’ve set to keep everyone as safe as possible:
- We have a dedicated employee at each location to sanitize all commonly used surfaces at least every hour.
- Outdoor seating is available at some of our locations and will comply with social distancing requirements. We welcome parties of 5 or fewer. Our indoor dining rooms will remain closed at this time.
- All deliveries are no contact. Our driver will place your order at your door and call or ring the door bell. Please wait until the driver has moved back 6 feet before taking your order inside. For apartment buildings, our drivers will no longer enter secured buildings. The driver will contact you when they arrive and meet you at the entrance. See how we're making no contact deliveries here!
- We require customers and employees to wear a mask in all of our locations.
- Ordering for pick-up? We’ll text you when your orders are ready. You can also pre-order slices for pick-up on the app! We ask that you wear a mask and follow floor markings when entering all of our locations to maintain social distancing. Check out how we're keeping you safe during pick-up orders here!
- Enter and exit only doors will be assigned at designated locations.
- Employees are required to stay home when sick and have the option to use universal paid time off as needed.
They're only here for a couple weeks and we work to source local ingredients to complement the season. See our menu for full descriptions.
Prosciutto Fig Primo
If you're looking for the best way to eat figs, look no further than the Prosciutto Fig Primo.
Our newest seasonal creation featuring a medley of roasted potatoes and truffle salt.
Marionberry Vanilla Cream Gelato
Bright marionberry sorbet marbled with rich and creamy vanilla gelato.